RUF RGT-8

Qui potete parlare delle automobili prodotte dagli altri gruppi

Moderatori: Moderatori, Moderatore Mensile, Esperto Optional

RUF RGT-8

Messaggiodi GreyOwl » 04/03/2010, 12:38

il costruttore tedesco Ruf è riuscito ad installare un V8 su una Porsche 911 [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!]
Immagine

[url]Geneva 2010: Ruf RGT-8 is a V8-powered, 550-hp 911
Over the last decade, Ruf has created two versions of the Porsche 911 bearing the RGT moniker. The first was a 385-hp, 3.6-liter 996 and the second was a 445-hp 997. Now, the supercar manufacturer (don't call 'em a tuner) has created its third iteration, the RGT-8, and it's the firm's most impressive engineering feat to date.

Nestled within the back of Stuttgart's finest, Ruf has managed to squeeze in a 4.5-liter V8 putting out 550 horsepower at its 8,500-rpm redline and 367 pound-feet of torque at 5,400 rpm. The 180-degree, flatcrank V8 is apparently custom designed by Ruf and comes complete with titanium connecting rods, a dry-sump lubrication system and spherical heads. And not only does it meet both U.S. and European emission standards, the whole swap is reportedly 80 pounds lighter than the 3.8-liter boxer-six it replaces.

A custom interior, integrated roll cage, 19-inch Ruf wheels (wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport Cups) and carbon ceramic brakes (among a host of other mods) round out the package. Although Ruf isn't quoting performance figures or putting a sticker on the RGT-8 yet, we've gotten word that production is set to begin in 2011 and orders are currently being booked. We're buying a lottery ticket in Lausanne right now.[/url]
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/03/geneva-2010-ruf-rgt-8-v8-porsche-911/

anche se nell'articolo dicono che il motore è un 8 cilindri a V con angolo fra le bancate di 180°, a guardare dalla foto mi sembra un classico V8 con bancate a 90°
Immagine

da non confondere il V180° col Boxer!
"Boxers" can be subdivided, since true boxers have each crankpin controlling only one piston/cylinder, and 180° engines share crankpins.

* The boxer engine (the true horizontally opposed engine) has corresponding pistons reaching top dead center (TDC) simultaneously.

* The 180° V engine has corresponding pistons sharing a crank pin on the crankshaft and reaching top dead center half a crankshaft revolution apart. They may use regular connecting rods side by side, or use a master/slave system, or a fork-and-blade system. Flat engines with more than eight cylinders are most commonly V engines.
[I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] e [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] sono i miei soci - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!]
Immagine
I link di Astra Club Italia: [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!]
ImmagineImmagine
GreyOwl
SOCIO N° 183
Resp. Club Esteri
Referente Regionale:
Toscana

Collaboratore

La tua Astra: Astra H
Caratteristiche: 5p GTS

Torna a Altre case automobilistiche