New Astra is UK No.1

Moderatori: Moderatori, Moderatore Mensile

New Astra is UK No.1

Messaggiodi GreyOwl » 14/07/2010, 13:49

New Astra is UK No.1
Hatch topped the sales charts in June.

Vauxhall is on a roll! The latest Astra was Britain’s top-selling new car in June, as the market’s recovery continued.

It crowned a great month for the brand, with the Corsa second in the chart, the Insignia ninth and the Zafira proving the most popular compact MPV. Vauxhall registrations put all other makers in the shade last month – including Ford! The Astra sold 10,525 units to top the chart for the first time since February 2008.

Figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show new car registrations are up by nearly a fifth in the first six months of 2010, with an 11 per cent rise in June alone, thanks to booming fleet sales. “This points to improved business confidence and a strengthening economic recovery,” said SMMT chief Paul Everitt. The stats also show that diesels are still on the up, with the Nissan Qashqai the top-selling oil-burner in June. The Qashqai was the UK’s fifth most popular new car overall – its best result ever.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoe ... z0tf0hjIUA

Immagine
[I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] e [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] sono i miei soci - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!]
Immagine
I link di Astra Club Italia: [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!] - [I links sono riservati agli utenti registrati. Registrati!Ti aspettiamo!]
ImmagineImmagine
GreyOwl
SOCIO N° 183
Resp. Club Esteri
Referente Regionale:
Toscana

Collaboratore

La tua Astra: Astra H
Caratteristiche: 5p GTS

Torna a [ASTRA J] Comunicati stampa